Storekeeper / Warehouse Clerk
Storekeeper / Warehouse
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil&Gas Services company in Sugar Land, Texas
Pay Rate: $17 to $18/hr depending on experience plus overtime and medical benefits in a W2 Contract to Hire
Hours: 7am - 3:30pm, Monday - Friday (regular shift)
7am - 6:30pm, Monday - Friday & 7am - 1pm, Saturday (OT shift)
Must be available to work overtime
Responsible for checking in materials from the loading dock area to properly storing inventory within the warehouse.
• Check incoming deliveries to make sure all ordered material meets quality standards
• Load and unload packages
• Place barcode labels on all inventory
• Collaborate with Internal departments to locate missing packages and to fix incorrect deliveries
• Work closely with Quality and Receiving Teams to move parts to stores in a timely manner
• Cycle counting.
Experience & Exposures:
• Proven experience as a Material Handler, Warehouse Associate or similar position
• Familiarity with SAP ERP System or RF devices is a plus • Strong communication skills
• Dexterity and attention to detail
• Organizational skills
• Ability to meet physical demands of the job. Requires lots of walking, bending and lifting
• Ability to work overtime including some Saturdays.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service