$20.00 – $20.00 • hourly
Warehouse Clerk (Equipment Readiness Operator)
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil&Gas Services company in Katy, Texas
Pay Rate: $20hr depending on experience plus overtime and medical benefits in a W2 Contract to Hire
Shift: 7:00am to 7:00pm
Sit down forklift experience
Basic computer skills (email, typing, number entry),
• Help the Equipment Readiness Lead and Engineer prepare equipment for jobs
• Perform noninvasive maintenance pertaining to final preparation of surface and downhole equipment and ready boxes.
• Execute work orders (WOs) as assigned through the Computerized Maintenance Management System for the Division, ensuring compliance to standard work and WO data accuracy and completeness.
• Understands and complies with Schlumberger's rules and regulations
• Help prepare and organize documentation for such activities as calibrations, function tests, material certifications, inspections and, if necessary, third-party quality control and inspections.
• Prepare equipment and associated critical spares for shipment and staging at a predetermined location or loading zone.
• Load equipment onto trucks in the absence of base or operational planning support.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service