- Solid understanding of RF propagation principles, cellular theory, RF engineering tools and antenna theory also LTE/VoLTE technology, LTE network architecture, 3GPP standards; Additionally, experience in supporting RF deployments with US-based cellular operators; 3G knowledge of eCSFB issues for any operator required.
- Must have at least 7-years of hands-on experience working on LTE and/or VoLTE RF optimization or network performance management functions including trending, analysis, monitoring, reporting, and troubleshooting.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Nokia platforms as well as knowledge of Nokia product lines. (Mandatory)
- Must have experience working with Nokia Equipment, Nokia OSS, alarm management, performance management and parameter configuration management, BO (Business Object). Hands on knowledge Nokia LTE FDD parameters. (Mandatory)
- Must have experience working with AMOS command line interface and relate command lines. (Mandatory)
- Must have experience with Nokia specific LTE parameters, KPI, Key Performance Indicator (KPI) counters, and associated call scenarios. Skills to review daily VoLTE & LTE KPI reports and identify sites with performance degradation issues is required. (Mandatory).
- Excellent computer skills (UNIX, Oracle Database, Excel macros and SQL programming a plus)
- Must have deep experience in network performance components and troubleshooting. Network performance problem detection and solution methods, e.g., throughput issues, connection drops, blocks, etc.
- Desirable to have knowledge in RF Optimization Layer 3 analysis experience using tools similar to ACTIX.
- Must have knowledge of running traces for troubleshooting/analysis.
- Should have expertise in troubleshooting to perform tasks such as resetting an eNB/RRH, changing a parameter, alarms, RSSI issues under Nokia equipment.
- Strong teamwork, discipline to follow process, good communication and documentation skills
- Self-motivated and able to work well under pressure
- Ability and desire to work cooperatively with others on a team
- The ability to ensure that information is passed on to others who should be kept informed. Express oneself clearly in conversations and interactions with others.
- The ability to tackle a problem by using a logical, systematic, sequential approach
- The ability to demonstrate depth of knowledge and skill in a technical area.