Construction Project Coordinator
$20.00 – $20.00 • hourly
- At least 5 years relevant experience required.
- Support Project Manager by maintaining document control and tracking project activities within project timelines.
- Responsibilities include: Gather all project information: schedules, data requests, assignments, tasks, and project meetings Work with project team to understand and assist with tracking all work, task and project assignments
- Assist Project Manager with development of a comprehensive project workflow process for project Monitor and modify project schedule as assigned Maintain document control, database management, track project activities and team communication
- Assist project team and team lead in strategic meetings, and follow up with meeting notes and actions
- Schedule project follow up meetings as needed
- Develop and publish communications to project stakeholders
- Develop and review project status reports Special projects as assigned.
- Assist Finance with the completion of deliverables.
- Siterra User a Plus
• Ability to read and interpret contracts a plus
• Excel Advanced User a requirement
• Must be highly organized and good communicator
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service