Logistics Ops Support Supervisor
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company rotating to City Galveston, TX.
Pay Rate: $41.75 - $46.75 / hour
Rotation: 7 days on / 7 days off
• The Logistics Supervisor is responsible for executing and managing logistics operations for a country or basin, by finding a cost-efficient solution and ensuring maximum service level quality to field operations.
• The Logistics supervisor manages a team of logistics specialists.
• Provides on-time logistics at a competitive cost to Operations.
• Manages logistics specialists, ensures proper training path is accomplished, assess their competencies and identifies learning opportunities.
• Ensures appropriate levels of support is given to internal/ external customers and works with the Logistics Manager to fill gaps.
• Serves as the first point of contact for the logistics operational issues.
• Implements and/ or supports logistics cost-saving initiatives.
Note that if you get hired you must under go a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening.