Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with an Oil&Gas Services company in Galveston, Texas
Pay Rate: $41.75 - $46.75 / hour depending on experience plus overtime and Medical benefits in a W2 Contract to Hire
Rotation: 7 days on / 7 days off (12 hour shifts)
• The Logistics Supervisor is responsible for executing and managing logistics operations for a country or basin, by finding a cost-efficient solution and ensuring maximum service level quality to field operations.
• The Logistics supervisor manages a team of logistics specialists.
• Provides on-time logistics at a competitive cost to Operations.
• Manages logistics specialists, ensures proper training path is accomplished, assess their competencies and identifies learning opportunities.
• Ensures appropriate levels of support is given to internal/ external customers and works with the Logistics Manager to fill gaps.
• Serves as the first point of contact for the logistics operational issues.
• Implements and/ or supports logistics cost-saving initiatives.
• Ensures compliance of all services and transactions to all applicable regulatory guidelines (including but not limited to, land transport guidelines, HSE policies, local and international regulations and dangerous goods requirements).
• Ensure all Service Quality incidents are reported on time in QUEST and investigated when necessary.
• Ensure timely escalation of potential service quality failures to line management.
• Active involvement in reviewing and assessing the performance of logistics service providers through proactive engagement with Logistics Category/ Supplier Manager.
• Proactive engagement with internal customers via regular business/ service quality reviews.
• Ensure compliance of the team with internal procedures and management of deviations through proper change management protocol.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
Miami, Florida, United States
UpTalent provides a full suite of talent solutions that solves every workforce challenge. We empower business success while consistently delivering an unsurpassed quality experience.We believe collaboration, teamwork, and excellence create the right environment for our people to deliver the best results to our contingent workforce and clients. Our values - excellence, commitment and...