$25.00 – $29.00 • hourly
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company rotating to Katy, TX.
Pay Rate: $25 - $29 / hour.
Hours: 7:30am - 5:30pm (Monday - Friday)
Must be available to work overtime.
Minimum 5 years related inventory/materials management experience.
- Need multiple years of experience related to this position. Position requires months of reorganization of the inventory area and processes, then stable schedule after.
- Need to be able to think independently and problem solve.
- Should not have had many recent short-term jobs/positions.
- Have strong SAP (or similar system) experience.
• Lead, direct, train, and manage a team (Storekeepers and Materials Specialists).
• Ensure compliance with established procedures and company standards to maintain effective control over the physical product flow and storage for the warehouse and other inventory areas.
• Ensure purchase order closure until reception in the Warehouse Management system (monitor open purchase order and invoiced-not-received reports).
• Support the identification of intercompany redistribution opportunities and the translation of the opportunities into actual transfers, ensuring quality controls are executed and are compliant with the company procedures.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening.
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service