$25.00 – $29.00 • hourly
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil&Gas Services company in Katy, Texas
Pay Rate: $25 - $29 / hour depending on experience plus overtime and medical benefits in a W2 Contract to Hire
Hours: 7:30am - 5:30pm (Monday - Friday)
45-50 potential hours (overtime pay) per week
Potential calls beyond normal schedule but will be discussed first
• Computer skills a must. Typing skills a must. SAP usage a must (this will be tested during interview). Proper method of inventory management, supply chain, and materials management will be tested.
• Lead, direct, train, and manage a team (Storekeepers and Materials Specialists).
• Ensure compliance with established procedures and company standards to maintain effective control over the physical product flow and storage for the warehouse and other inventory areas.
• Ensure purchase order closure until reception in the Warehouse Management system (monitor open purchase order and invoiced-not-received reports).
• Support the identification of inter-company redistribution opportunities and the translation of the opportunities into actual transfers, ensuring quality controls are executed and are compliant with the company procedures.
• Perform periodic reviews of exception reports to maintain data integrity in the Warehouse Management System, including but not limited to discrepancies between systems, unit price, aged open/failed/pending for approval/unmatched transactions, and inactive parts.
• Perform Cycle Count and Periodical Physical Counts: Plan Creation/Posting of Adjustments/Root Cause and reporting according to the global procedure.
• Prepare and provide monthly reports as required by management."
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service