- Perform unpacking, inspecting, labelling, receiving, storing, picking, packing, issuing, disposing of, and cycle counting of warehouse goods.
- Accept supplier deliveries, checking items received are in suitable condition and match the packing list or purchase order; report discrepancies
- Ensure outgoing inventory items are suitably packed and issued with correct and complete documentation.
- Optimize warehouse bin locations to improve efficiency and safety.
- Maintain a high level of housekeeping within the warehouse and in shipping and receiving areas.
- Perform inventory cycle counting and support periodic physical counts.