Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Warehouse Clerk (The Bulk Plant Operator)
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with an Oil&Gas Services company in Artesia, New Mexico
Pay Rate: $18.50/hr plus overtime and Medical benefits in a W2 Contract to Hire
The Bulk Plant Operators moves and loads materials used in conjunction with Company services while maintaining excellent quality control and in accordance with Company policy and procedures.
Complies with all governmental regulations, industry standards and observes all health, safety and environmental policies.
The Fluid Plant Operator provides service delivery with flawless service quality and no Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) incidents in accordance with policies, standards, and procedures.
The position reports to the Bulk Plant Supervisor.
• Follows Company quality assurance procedures to insure proper loading.
• Selects Company service equipment as needed to load a job.
• Maintains materials inventories and orders material as needed to maintain inventory levels as designated by supervisor.
• Completes all required paperwork according to Company, government and DOT policy and procedures.
• Selects proper equipment for transporting material, inspects for road readiness and contamination, and loads materials according to safety and environmental policy.
• Completes technical modules required to maintain operating efficiency and qualifications for promotion.
• Participates in implementing and supporting Company health, safety, and environmental programs.
• Ensure all additives are properly labelled and stored in a safe manner and that all empty drums and pails are disposed of in the proper manner.
• Perform a daily check of the plant’s equipment and maintain all equipment while ensuring plant cleanliness.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
Miami, Florida, United States
UpTalent provides a full suite of talent solutions that solves every workforce challenge. We empower business success while consistently delivering an unsurpassed quality experience.We believe collaboration, teamwork, and excellence create the right environment for our people to deliver the best results to our contingent workforce and clients. Our values - excellence, commitment and...