Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company rotating to Sugar Land, Texas
Pay Rate: $20 to $23/hr depending on experience plus overtime and medical benefits in a W2 Contract to Hire
The Storekeeper is responsible for product and material handling and movement within the warehouse in compliance with established policies, procedures and standards. This person inspects and accepts incoming shipments, and performs material fulfillment upon Product Line request.
• Perform unpacking, inspecting, labelling, receiving, storing, picking, packing, issuing, disposing of, and cycle counting of warehouse goods.
• Accept supplier deliveries, checking items received are in suitable condition and match the packing list or purchase order; report discrepancies.
• Ensure outgoing inventory items are suitably packed and issued with correct and complete documentation.
• Optimize warehouse bin locations to improve efficiency and safety.
• Maintain a high level of housekeeping within the warehouse and in shipping and receiving areas.
• Perform inventory cycle counting and support periodic physical counts.
• As directed by supervisor, perform tasks associated with Kitting and Kanban point-of-use replenishment and other materials management initiatives.
• Investigate and resolve local inventory and warehouse issues as requested by supervisor.
• Ensure compliance with established polices, procedures and standards.
• Operate a forklift or other materials handling equipment on completion of training and certification.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
Chicago, Illinois, United States
WAVSYS is a solutions company offering contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement and managed services to top companies in the United States.