Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Bulk Plant Operator (Warehouse Clerk)
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company in Williston, North Dakota
Pay Rate: $16/hr plus overtime and medical benefits
The Bulk Plant Operators moves and loads materials used in conjunction with Company services while maintaining excellent quality control and in accordance with Company policy and procedures. Complies with all governmental regulations, industry standards and observes all health, safety and environmental policies. The Fluid Plant Operator provides service delivery with flawless service quality and no Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) incidents in accordance with policies, standards, and procedures.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Follows Company quality assurance procedures to insure proper loading.
• Selects Company service equipment as needed to load a job.
• Maintains materials inventories and orders material as needed to maintain inventory levels as designated by supervisor.
• Completes all required paperwork according to Company, government and DOT policy and procedures.
• Selects proper equipment for transporting material, inspects for road readiness and contamination, and loads materials according to safety and environmental policy.
• Completes technical modules required to maintain operating efficiency and qualifications for promotion.
• Participates in implementing and supporting Company health, safety, and environmental programs.
• Ensure all additives are properly labelled and stored in a safe manner and that all empty drums and pails are disposed of in the proper manner.
• Perform a daily check of the plant’s equipment and maintain all equipment while ensuring plant cleanliness.
Qualifications and Experience:
• High school diploma or General Educational Development (GED), related experience preferred
• Basic PC literacy and experience with Microsoft Office Suite desirable.
• Must be physically able to frequently lift up to 50 lbs. above and below shoulder height, and perform continuous standing, walking, reaching, and bending.
• Ability to read, interpret, and carry out written and oral instructions; write legibly; prepare and maintain routine records; estimate department needs; determine the quality and quantity of materials received in relation to prescribed specifications; performs accurate arithmetical calculations; work under pressure; maintain good working relationships with supervisors and peers, organize and prioritize work; and light machinery that may include a forklift
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
Chicago, Illinois, United States
WAVSYS is a solutions company offering contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement and managed services to top companies in the United States.