Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Equipment Readiness Operator (Warehouse Clerk)
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company in Katy, Texas
Pay Rate: $20/hr plus overtime and medical benefits
Shift: 8a.m- 7p.m or 10a.m-9p.m (later shift is dependent on production completion).
Work every other weekend with Saturday 8a.m-5p.m(or until complete) and Sunday 8a.m-12p.m typically.
The Equipment Readiness Operator is responsible for ensuring equipment is delivered on time and according to operational demands.
The Equipment Readiness Operator improves the reliability of Division equipment assets and increases the utilization and efficiency of assets.
This person reduces the cost of service delivery (CoSD).
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Help the Equipment Readiness Lead and Engineer prepare equipment for jobs
• Perform noninvasive maintenance pertaining to final preparation of surface and downhole equipment and ready boxes.
• Execute work orders (WOs) as assigned through the Computerized Maintenance Management System for the Division, ensuring compliance to standard work and WO data accuracy and completeness.
• Understands and complies with Schlumberger's rules and regulations
• Help prepare and organize documentation for such activities as calibrations, function tests, material certifications, inspections and, if necessary, third-party quality control and inspections.
• Prepare equipment and associated critical spares for shipment and staging at a predetermined location or loading zone.
• Load equipment onto trucks in the absence of base or operational planning support, or the Equipment Readiness Operator or Technician.
• Receive equipment after Logistics offloads equipment that is returning to
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
Chicago, Illinois, United States
WAVSYS is a solutions company offering contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement and managed services to top companies in the United States.