This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company in Katy, Texas
Pay Rate: $17 /hr plus overtime and medical benefits
1st Shift: 6AM - 2PM
2nd Shift: 3PM - 11PM
• Prepares items for shipment.
• Assembles, address, stamp, and ship merchandise or material.
• Determines shipping method for materials, using knowledge of shipping procedures, routes, and rates.
• Contacts carrier representative to make arrangements and to issue instructions for shipping and delivery of materials.
• Packs, seals, labels, and affixes postage to prepare materials for shipping, using work devices such as hand tools, power tools, and postage meter.
• Requisitions and stores shipping materials and supplies to maintain inventory of stock.
• Receives, unpacks, verifies and records incoming merchandise or material.
• Examines contents and compares with records, such as manifests, invoices, or orders, to verify accuracy of incoming or outgoing shipment.
• Records shipment data, such as weight, charges, space availability, and damages and discrepancies, for reporting, accounting, and record keeping purposes.
• Perform various other duties and activities within the physical constraints of the job.
• Perform computer transactions to issue parts for manufacturing orders; receive items into the plant; ship items on sales and transfer orders; and transfer items from one stock location to another, noting and reporting non-conformances.
• Protect and lubricate items for storage as required.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening