Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Fluids Plant Operator (Warehouse)
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company in Golden Meadow, Louisiana
Pay Rate: $19.50 to $22.50/hr, depending on experience plus over time and medical benefits
12 hours shifts
Rotation is 7 days on / 7 days off.
Contractors rotate from days to nights each hitch. One week is days, next hitch is nights.
Housing at facility is provided
• Ensure job deliverables are accurate and delivered on time.
• Blend and mix bulk products for delivery to the wellsite, on time, according to the job program design.
• Check and/or calculate quantities of material blends required prior to loading.
• Follow Product Line (PL) quality assurance procedures to ensure proper loading.
• Coordinate movement of bulk products to and from locations with the PSD and Logistics Team.
• Assist in conducting monthly inventory and daily paperwork completion for goods received and shipped.
• Label and store additives in a safe manner and ensure the disposal of empty drums and pails.
• Maintain bulk plant equipment by performing a daily check while ensuring the bulk plant is kept clean.
• Participate in job risk analysis and continuous improvement programs.
• Wear PPE and observe HSE policies.
• Crane Operation (150ton)
• Rigging at Crane (competency to use shackling and rigging equipment to be loaded on vessels)
• Forklift Operation (8K to 36K Capacity)
• Liquid Mud Plant Operation
• Mixing Chemicals, Sack Cutting (liquid mud chemicals)
• Plant Operation(opening and closing valves)
• Following specific mixing instructions for each blend
• Transferring fluid from Mud Plant to Marine Vessels and vice versa
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
Chicago, Illinois, United States
WAVSYS is a solutions company offering contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement and managed services to top companies in the United States.