Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Planner / Scheduler
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with an Oil&Gas Services company in Katy, Texas
Pay Rate: $24 / hour plus overtime and medical benefits in a W2 Contract to Hire
Hours: 8am - 5pm
• Provide timely execution of materials management transactions in the appropriate business system.
• Responsible for daily generation of departmental/plant reports using data pulled and compiled from SAP.
• Responsible for issuance of material to work orders, closure of completed WO's, and assisting Planners in cost analysis of open orders prior to closure.
• Responsible for work order "packet" creation and delivery to the warehouse for pulling.
• Performing ad-hoc administration duties.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 2-5 years’ experience in a production environment, preferably production or inventory control.
• Planning experience need to be tactical/production planning.
• Project managers/planners are not a fit for this role.
• Must have strong Microsoft Office skills, with an emphasis on Excel (working with Macros).
• Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Familiarity with SAP.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
Miami, Florida, United States
UpTalent provides a full suite of talent solutions that solves every workforce challenge. We empower business success while consistently delivering an unsurpassed quality experience.We believe collaboration, teamwork, and excellence create the right environment for our people to deliver the best results to our contingent workforce and clients. Our values - excellence, commitment and...