Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
he Global Talent Mobility Team supports the immigration, relocation and tax needs of our employee's. We’re looking for a Mobility Specialist to help us execute upon our vision for a seamless relocation experience for existing employees and new joiners alike.
What You’ll Do:
• Administer relocation policies and processes, ensuring SLAs are met
• Initiate and manage global relocation casework in partnership with relocation management company, HR, and managers
• Manage team email inbox and inquiries from employees, managers, and HR
• Maintain up to date records in Workday
• Support invoicing and financial reconciliation processes
• Participate in additional projects as needed
Who You Are
• Prior experience in Global Mobility or International Human Resources
• Excellent customer service
• Team player with strong interpersonal, relationship-building and communication skills
• Ability to multitask and prioritize workload in a demanding, fast paced environment
• Competency in core professional skills, especially attention to detail, responsiveness, follow-through, flexibility, initiative and tact
• Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
Chicago, Illinois, United States
WAVSYS is a solutions company offering contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement and managed services to top companies in the United States.