Logistics Specialist (Import - Export)
Logistics Specialist - Import - Export TCC Specialist
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company in Florence, Kentucky
Pay Rate: $58k-60k depending on experience with full benefits
Coordinates the completion of international export documentation as required for the shipment of outbound goods both domestic and international from our facility. Supports both the industrial and oilfield segment of the business to ensure import and export compliance according to the United States Export regulations.
A. International Traffic
1. Prepares all documentation for international customer shipments and seeks approval from destination prior to shipment.
2. Coordinates and schedules the shipment of orders to customer locations both domestic and international.
3. Works with freight forwarders to obtain freight quotes and status of tendered shipments.
4. Assist with providing Import Clearance information to the Customs Broker as requested.
B. Compliance Issues
1. Assist with USMCA compliance.
2. Export Compliance according to the United States Bureau of Industry and Security.
3. Import Compliance according to the C-TPAT membership obligations and US Customs regulations.
4. Continued training to enhance and support the corporate Import and Export Compliance Policies.
5. Legal and ethical compliance pertaining to questionable shipments/consignees/applications.
C. Other Areas:
1. Assist with morning Oilfield Shipping Meeting daily.
2. Complete courier shipment processing and send to shipping as needed.
3. Maintains detailed records on shipment status and when documents are sent, and orders are invoiced.
4. Performs other related tasks as may be assigned.
1. College degree or preferred a minimum of three years of experience in a supply chain, logistics.
2. Demonstrated computer skills especially Microsoft Office, Excel, Teams, Powerpoint.
3. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
4. Demonstrated knowledge of international air and ocean transportation industry including various modes, major carriers, rate structures and routes.
5. Excellent customer relation skills emphasizing on a proactive approach.
6. Knowledge of the Heath, Safety and Environmental regulatory requirements.
7. Understanding of INCOTERMS and International Trade regulations is preferred.
8. Ability to work under pressure, be flexible and adapt quickly to change.
9. Strong attention to detail is required.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service