Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company in Mount Clare, West Virginia
Pay Rate: $20-24 /hr depending on experience plus overtime and medical benefits
10-12 hours per day
The Logistics Coordinators are responsible for ensuring safe and efficient logistics operations for Product lines and other subcontractors.
- Participate drilling morning meetings to review equipment and personnel requirements
- Support drilling operations by coordinating material/supply/personnel activities with well site supervisors, drilling contractors, third party contractors, and the operator to execute the work program with optimum efficiency.
- Establish processes to efficiently receive, handle, respond to, track, and close-out material requests.
- Utilize daily forecast and activity plan to help schedule transportation requirements to meet project demands and provide needed material/equipment/personnel on time.
- Help identify and ensure proper dispatching of equipment and tools.
- When applicable assist in planning supply and crew boats and helicopters schedules with the Operator's Logistics Expediter.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, an MVR check and a drug screening
Chicago, Illinois, United States
WAVSYS is a solutions company offering contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement and managed services to top companies in the United States.