This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company in Windsor, Colorado
Pay Rate: $24/hr plus overtime and medical benefits in a W2 Contract to Hire
Shift: 2 weeks on 1 week off schedule with 1 week working days and 1 working nights. Day shifts are 10 hrs. per day and nights are working from home and 14 hr. shifts.
The Logistics Coordinators are responsible for ensuring safe and efficient logistics operations.
- Participate drilling morning meetings to review equipment and personnel requirements
- Support drilling operations by coordinating material/supply/personnel activities with well site supervisors, third party contractors, and the operator to execute the work program with optimum efficiency.
- Establish processes to efficiently receive, handle, respond to, track, and close-out material requests.
- Utilize daily forecast and activity plan to help schedule transportation requirements to meet project demands and provide needed material/equipment/personnel on time.
- Help identify and ensure proper dispatching of equipment and tools.
- When applicable assist in planning
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service