Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company in Horseheads, New York
Pay Rate: $24hr plus overtime and medical benefits
Forklift experience is required
He/She is responsible for ensuring safe, efficient and accurate shipping & receiving activities for the Drilling & Measurements Product Line.
• The Logistics Shipper/Receiver handles shipping and receiving processes during normal business hours and after hours in accordance with the On-Call Schedule.
• The Logistics Shipper/Receiver handles D&M equipment in accordance with all relevant HSE guidelines and policies, D&M Standards and SSO workflows.
• Actively promotes respect of our Quality and HSE Systems and documented procedures.
• Works with R&M Technicians, R&M Supervisor & Asset Coordinators to ensure the accurate & efficient movement of equipment to and from operational sites.
• Reports to the Logistics Team Lead/Supervisor.
• Attains & maintains a personal minimum STC of 100%• Follows all SLB QHSE policies and procedures
• Reports risks & incidents via RIR
• Follows all department and location procedures and processes
• Ensures accuracy of involved transactions to address.
• Loads and unloads and properly documents incoming and outgoing equipment
• Communicates all tool movements to the appropriate QTrac admin and Logistics Coordinator
• Packs, distributes and loads equipment as directed.
• Maintains the Shipping & Receiving bay or yard in a neat and orderly fashion at all times, as directed by the Yard Manager and/or Maintenance Manager
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
Chicago, Illinois, United States
WAVSYS is a solutions company offering contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement and managed services to top companies in the United States.