Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Logistics Coordinator (Hiring in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma)
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
We are conducting the following hiring event at the location and date listed below, attending this event is the only way to get hired.
August 11 at 8am. Hiring Oklahoma City to work locally in Oklahoma City
Pay Rate starting at $20/h depending on experience, direct hire with full benefits (401K, PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance)
Monday to Friday 7 am to 4 pm. Overtime required and work every other weekend
The Logistics Coordinators are responsible for ensuring safe and efficient logistics operations.
- Participate drilling morning meetings to review equipment and personnel requirements
- Support drilling operations by coordinating material/supply/personnel activities with well site supervisors, drilling contractors, third party contractors, and the operator to execute the work program with optimum efficiency.
- Establish processes to efficiently receive, handle, respond to, track, and close-out material requests.
- Utilize daily forecast and activity plan to help schedule transportation requirements to meet project demands and provide needed material/equipment/personnel on time.
- Help identify and ensure proper dispatching of equipment and tools.
- When applicable assist in planning supply and crew boats and helicopters schedules with the Operator's Logistics Expediter.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
Chicago, Illinois, United States
WAVSYS is a solutions company offering contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement and managed services to top companies in the United States.