CollectorThis is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company rotating to Houston, Texas
Pay Rate: $30 / hour
Hours: 8am - 5pm
Looking for someone with high volume collections experience.
• The Collector is responsible for managing and collecting on a trade accounts receivable portfolio, with the purpose of maximizing liquidity and free cash flow.
• Average Portfolio size 15M+/ 1500+ invoices
• Must have experience in Oil & Gas and/or Manufacturing / B2B / Electronic Billing/ Fast paced environment/ GET Paid/ SAP/ High Radius.
• Ensure timely collection of accounts receivable (3rd party invoices) through regular follow-up with customer AP departments via email and telephone on assigned accounts. Entails sending statements, past due notices, and escalations.
• Collect outstanding invoices, gathering information on invoice disputes, and creating invoice
dispute records for distribution and subsequent resolution.
Input notes in collection system regarding submission, resubmission disputes and approval
Note that if you get hired you must under go a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening.