Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
|WAVSYS is searching for a Project Coordinator to join a large wireless carrier!
At least 5 years relevant experience required. Support Project Manager by maintaining document control and tracking project activities within project timelines.
- Gather all project information: schedules, data requests, assignments, tasks, and project meetings
- Work with project team to understand and assist with tracking all work, task and project assignments
- Assist Project Manager with development of a comprehensive project workflow process for project
- Monitor and modify project schedule as assigned
- Maintain document control, database management, track project activities and team communication
- Assist project team and team lead in strategic meetings, and follow up with meeting notes and actions
- Schedule project follow up meetings as needed
- Develop and publish communications to project stakeholders
- Develop and review project status reports Special projects as assigned.
- Assist Finance with the completion of deliverables.
Siterra User a Plus
• Ability to read and interpret contracts a plus
• Excel Advanced User a requirement - V-Lookups and Pivot Tables a must!
• Must be highly organized and good communicator
Chicago, Illinois, United States
WAVSYS is a solutions company offering contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement and managed services to top companies in the United States.