Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
• Interface with Engineering and Management to ensure timely and accurate development of defined product
• Focus relentlessly on the device customer experience for existing customers. Develop vision for the ideal customer experience and initiate projects to realize this vision.
• Own a KPI across devices and apps. Grow this KPI throughout product and non-product initiatives that cut across the entire company.
• Execute flawlessly on major product launches through a deep understanding of the product vision, desired customer experience and attention to details throughout the development process.
• Establish and maintain development priorities across the organization and with key partners by ensuring understanding of the product vision and its importance, and developing reciprocal win-win relationships.
• Develop business requirements for roadmap items and ensure they get translated correctly into product requirements and user stories.
• Continually develop and test ideas through usability tests, consumer panels, user research, A/B tests, and other research methodologies.
• Conducts competitive and industry best-practice analysis, monitors wearable industry trends, and makes recommendations that impact the greater strategy/roadmap
• Gain and maintain executive approval for new projects by developing effective business cases and persuasive arguments to support new ideas.
Chicago, Illinois, United States
WAVSYS is a solutions company offering contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement and managed services to top companies in the United States.