Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
WAVSYS is hiring!
Looking for NOC Technicians in Cary NC:
• Open trouble tickets, perform initial triage, dispatch and provide break/fix action to resolve network events and issues reported via alarming tools or by customers.
• Respond to customer inquiries and problems
• Perform duties that involve following methods of procedures and technical job aides
• Respond to network activities, which includes supporting service level agreement commitments between Network Development and internal/external customers
• Initiate the flow of communications between the NOC and (i) internal groups, (ii) vendors, (iii) customers, and (iv) third party carrier/partners
• Manage incident, problem, and change tickets in accordance with change management guidelines and procedures
• Provide input and feedback for the use and optimization of NOC management applications/tools and NOC processes and procedures
• Provide quality, timely, and accurate end-to-end support for any issues within defined areas of responsibility, including but not limited to phone, email and instant message contacts; document/track incidents in the ticketing system
• Document problems by accurately and completely recording in technical logs and trouble ticketing system relevant information, including diagnostic results, multiple product correlation, and escalation and repair performance information
Chicago, Illinois, United States
WAVSYS is a solutions company offering contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement and managed services to top companies in the United States.