Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company at their base in Rosharon, TX
Hours: 8am - 5pm
- A Master’s degree or PhD degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 3+ years of experience related to research, engineering, and/or manufacturing.
- A formal education or experience with energetic materials.
- Strong working knowledge of explosives and energetic material such as high explosives, propellants, reactive materials.
- Strong working knowledge of hydrocode simulation techniques and experience developing working models for energetic systems.
- Note: Ability to get ITAR, ATF is required to start on this role.
Miami, Florida, United States
UpTalent provides a full suite of talent solutions that solves every workforce challenge. We empower business success while consistently delivering an unsurpassed quality experience.We believe collaboration, teamwork, and excellence create the right environment for our people to deliver the best results to our contingent workforce and clients. Our values - excellence, commitment and...