$93,000 – $95,000 • yearly
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company at their base in Rosharon, TX
Hours: 8am - 5pm
- A Master’s degree or PhD degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 3+ years of experience related to research, engineering, and/or manufacturing.
- A formal education or experience with energetic materials.
- Strong working knowledge of explosives and energetic material such as high explosives, propellants, reactive materials.
- Strong working knowledge of hydrocode simulation techniques and experience developing working models for energetic systems.
- Note: Ability to get ITAR, ATF is required to start on this role.
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service