Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company in Sugar Land, Texas
Pay Rate - $15-17/hr depending on experience plus overtime and medical benefits
- MS Windows, MS Office, typing, ability to communicate clearly with others
- SAP Experience is an advantage
• Receiving: Receive incoming product to TEST. Assign bin location and place on shelf or in Temp Cycle bin if required
• Rework – Incoming/Outgoing: Turn in parts discrepancy forms and send boards to rework. Receive any boards returning from REWORK and update status
• RMS/PMCERT and OpenText: Complete COC certificate, compile all data, documents and waivers associated with the PO and email to customer service Scan and/or copy all documents. Upload documents into OpenText
• Inventory: Perform TEST inventory once a month. Notify TEST supervisor of any discrepancies
• Stock Supplies: Keep office supplies stocked. Paper, per clips etc.
• Any duties assigned by Supervisor
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check and a drug screening
Chicago, Illinois, United States
WAVSYS is a solutions company offering contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement and managed services to top companies in the United States.