$20.00 – $24.00 • hourly
Storekeeper - Warehouse Clerk
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with an Oil&Gas Services company in Rosharon, Texas
Pay Rate: $20 - $24/hr depending on experience plus overtime and medical benefits in a W2 Contract to Hire
Hours: 8am - 5pm
High school diploma and 1+ years related job experience in material distribution and forklift operations.
• The Storekeeper/Material Distributor is responsible for product and material handling and movement within the warehouse in compliance with established policies, procedures and standards.
• This person inspects and accepts incoming shipments, and performs material fulfillment upon Product Line request.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Perform unpacking, inspecting, labelling, receiving, storing, picking, packing, issuing, disposing of, and cycle counting of warehouse goods.
• Accept supplier deliveries, checking items received are in suitable condition and match the packing list or purchase order; report discrepancies.
• Ensure outgoing inventory items are suitably packed and issued with correct and complete documentation.
• Optimize warehouse bin locations to improve efficiency and safety.
• Maintain a high level of housekeeping within the warehouse and in shipping and receiving areas.
• Perform inventory cycle counting and support periodic physical counts.
• As directed by supervisor, perform tasks associated with Kitting and Kanban point-of-use replenishment and other materials management initiatives.
• Investigate and resolve local inventory and warehouse issues as requested by supervisor.
• Ensure compliance with established polices, procedures and standards.
• Operate a forklift or other materials handling equipment on completion of training and certification.
• Basic PC literacy and experience with Microsoft Office Suite desirable.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service