Warehouse Clerk (Bulk Plant Operator)
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil&Gas Services company in Williston, North Dakota
Pay Rate: Starting at $17/hr depending on experience plus overtime and medical benefits in a W2 Contract to Hire
Rotation: 15 days on / 6 days off
- The Bulk Plant Operator operates the district bulk plant facilities so that the prepared products and bulk materials can be delivered to well sites, while maintaining excellent quality control and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- He/She assists in training other operators and trainees.
- Comply with all governmental regulations, industry standards and observes all health, safety and environmental policies to reduce environmental impacts.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Blend and mix all bulk products for delivery to the well site on time and as per the programmed design.
- Check and/or calculates quantities of material blends required prior to loading.
- Follow company quality assurance procedures to insure proper loading.
- Select company service equipment as needed to load a job.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service