Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Warehouse Clerk (Equipment Readiness Operator)
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil&Gas Services company in Katy, Texas
Pay Rate: $20hr depending on experience plus overtime and medical benefits in a W2 Contract to Hire
Shift: 7:00am to 7:00pm
Sit down forklift experience
Basic computer skills (email, typing, number entry),
• Help the Equipment Readiness Lead and Engineer prepare equipment for jobs
• Perform noninvasive maintenance pertaining to final preparation of surface and downhole equipment and ready boxes.
• Execute work orders (WOs) as assigned through the Computerized Maintenance Management System for the Division, ensuring compliance to standard work and WO data accuracy and completeness.
• Understands and complies with Schlumberger's rules and regulations
• Help prepare and organize documentation for such activities as calibrations, function tests, material certifications, inspections and, if necessary, third-party quality control and inspections.
• Prepare equipment and associated critical spares for shipment and staging at a predetermined location or loading zone.
• Load equipment onto trucks in the absence of base or operational planning support.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
Miami, Florida, United States
UpTalent provides a full suite of talent solutions that solves every workforce challenge. We empower business success while consistently delivering an unsurpassed quality experience.We believe collaboration, teamwork, and excellence create the right environment for our people to deliver the best results to our contingent workforce and clients. Our values - excellence, commitment and...