Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Storekeeper / Warehouse Clerk
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil&Gas Services company in Rosharon, Texas
Pay Rate: $20 to $23/ hour depending on experience plus overtime in a W2 Contract to Hire with Medical Benefits
Hours: 8am - 5pm
High school diploma and 1+ years related job experience in material distribution and forklift operations.
The Storekeeper/Material Distributor is responsible for product and material handling and movement within the warehouse in compliance with established policies, procedures and standards. This person inspects and accepts incoming shipments and performs material fulfillment upon Product Line request.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Operate a forklift or other materials handling equipment on completion of training and certification.
• Perform unpacking, inspecting, labelling, receiving, storing, picking, packing, issuing, disposing of, and cycle counting of warehouse goods.
• Accept supplier deliveries, checking items received are in suitable condition and match the packing list or purchase order; report discrepancies.
• Ensure outgoing inventory items are suitably packed and issued with correct and complete documentation.
• Optimize warehouse bin locations to improve efficiency and safety.
• Maintain a high level of housekeeping within the warehouse and in shipping and receiving areas.
• Perform inventory cycle counting and support periodic physical counts.
• As directed by supervisor, perform tasks associated with Kitting and Kanban point-of-use replenishment and other materials management initiatives.
• Investigate and resolve local inventory and warehouse issues as requested by supervisor.
• Ensure compliance with established policies, procedures and standards.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
Miami, Florida, United States
UpTalent provides a full suite of talent solutions that solves every workforce challenge. We empower business success while consistently delivering an unsurpassed quality experience.We believe collaboration, teamwork, and excellence create the right environment for our people to deliver the best results to our contingent workforce and clients. Our values - excellence, commitment and quality -...