This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil&Gas Services company in Florence, Kentucky
Pay Rate: $19 - $25/hr depending on experience with full benefits (401K, PTO, Medical, Dental etc.)
Second Shift: 3pm to 11:30pm-1:30am
This is a very physical job, hose 40-50lbs on their shoulder the entire day
• Perform a variety of operations within our manufacturing division involving fabrication, light assembly, material handling and packing.
• Day-to-day duties and responsibilities involve repetitive production, quality checks and performing at a high pace.
• Work cell cleaning, straightening and preventative maintenance.
• Use of power tools, fixtures, levels and gauges are required to perform daily duties.
• Work from job specific instructions and methods under general supervision.
• Perform other related or associated duties as assigned or directed.
• Detect unusual conditions or specific problems and report to proper supervision.
• Practice good housekeeping habits and follow company safety precautions.
• Duties may include handling of hazardous materials and managing hazardous waste in accordance with company policies and procedures.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service