Warehouse Associate – Construction Materials
- Unload, check in, receive and put away product
- Pick and pack product for shipment to customers
- Document product configuration and physical characteristics for systematic management
- Perform cycle counting and stock verification
- Transfer product between inventory business units based on set of guidelines
- Storing, cutting, packing, loading for shipment
- Receiving, building, shipping Kits/BOMS
- Following safety techniques and participation in safety programs
- Meeting productivity standards and ensuring accuracy of work to ensure set standards for inventory accuracy and customer satisfaction
- SIIM Material Tracking for receiving, item look up and inventory functions, Shipping Manifesting system.
- Operation of pallet jacks, fork trucks, lift trucks, reach trucks, order pickers, automated conveyers, cable cutting machines, saws, nail guns, tape machines
- Other duties may be assigned
- High School graduate or GED equivalent required.
- Requires demonstrated ability to learn and understand basic mathematical processes.
- Must have ability to read and understand work instructions as well as experience driving a forklift.