Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Solar Services company in North Hollywood, California
For this job Residential Electrical Installation experience is a must
• Carry out installation of solar PV systems, including electrical wiring, mounting of inverters and panels, testing, installation of main switches and other standard commercial and residential electrical work.
• Act as site team-leader during installations, ensuring efficient, safe and quality work with adherence to high standard of installation, best practice and regulatory requirements
• Conduct site visits to ensure all pre-installation requirements are met.
• Work directly with the staff, contractors, consultants and partners, providing pre/post-sales support, training and advice on solar PV design and installation requirements and standards.
• Monitor and assess quality of solar PV installations carried out by installers and contractors, including regular desktop and on-site audits of installations
• Identify (e.g. pick lists) products/components required for commercial projects
• Remain up-to-date with requirements and best practice relating to solar PV design and installations and implement changes when necessary to ensure installations meet standards
• Manage after-sales service for all divisions of the business, including investigating and following up customer performance enquiries and installation warranty claims
• Help develop documentation, manuals and best practice guidelines
• Adhere to all OHS&W requirements
• Other duties as assigned
• Good knowledge of PV solar industry or willingness to learn
• Strong technical knowledge
• Strong project management skills and ability to meet project deadlines (time and budget)
• Strong supervisory and leadership skills
• Self-motivated with good time management skills and ability to priorities your workload
• Focus on customer service
• Good initiative and attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Trustworthiness and discretion when handling confidential information
• A smart appearance and professional manner
• Passionate about the environment and solar energy
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check and a drug screening
Chicago, Illinois, United States
WAVSYS is a solutions company offering contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement and managed services to top companies in the United States.