Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil&Gas Services company in Florence, Kentucky
Pay Rate: Starting at $19/hr depending on experience with full benefits (401K, PTO, Medical, Dental etc.)
Second Shift: 3pm to 11:30pm-1:30am
• Perform a variety of operations within our manufacturing division involving fabrication, light assembly, material handling and packing.
• Day-to-day duties and responsibilities involve repetitive production, quality checks and performing at a high pace.
• Work cell cleaning, straightening and preventative maintenance.
• Use of power tools, fixtures, levels and gauges are required to perform daily duties.
• Work from job specific instructions and methods under general supervision.
• Perform other related or associated duties as assigned or directed.
• Detect unusual conditions or specific problems and report to proper supervision.
• Practice good housekeeping habits and follow company safety precautions.
• Duties may include handling of hazardous materials and managing hazardous waste in accordance with company policies and procedures.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
Miami, Florida, United States
UpTalent provides a full suite of talent solutions that solves every workforce challenge. We empower business success while consistently delivering an unsurpassed quality experience.We believe collaboration, teamwork, and excellence create the right environment for our people to deliver the best results to our contingent workforce and clients. Our values - excellence, commitment and quality -...