Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
WAVSYS is looking for a Sales Analyst to support a large solar services company in Richmond CA.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a fast growing organization with room for growth!
• Develop solar and storage projects, from initial lead through booking, for large customers, including Fortune 500 companies, institutional customers, and all levels of government
• Analyze customer goals, site conditions, and utility data in order to evaluate the feasibility of a solar and/or storage system
• Utilize powerful design software to determine optimal product selection, design, and sizing
• Research policy, incentives, construction code, taxes, etc. for various markets
• Conduct financial modeling to creatively structure customer offerings (cash sale, lease, PPA, etc.) in order to maximize the customer value proposition
• Value-engineer (optimize costs for) customer offerings
• Communicate daily with internal teams in order to advance customer offerings toward booking
• Lead special projects to improve our processes, value proposition, and reach, such as:
• Business development and customer outreach
• Data analytics
• Policy support for new markets
• Process and tool development to empower the commercial team
• Excellent spoken and written communication skills
• Preference for working collaboratively in a team setting
• Growth mindset – you can learn new topics, tools, and processes quickly
• Strong mathematical and analytical skills—advanced Excel usage
• Ability to combine a creative, strategic approach with attention-to-detail
• Ability to be responsive and manage priorities during multiple concurrent projects
• Knowledge in energy and financial fields
• Bachelor’s degree
Chicago, Illinois, United States
WAVSYS is a solutions company offering contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement and managed services to top companies in the United States.