- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- College or technical degree preferred.
- Electrical certifications, state, journeyman, etc. a plus.
- Equivalent training in military, utility, or power industry a plus.
- Understanding of electrical safety and arc flash standards.
- Ability to follow operating, switching, maintenance, safety and environmental procedures.
- Must have a safety background with experience in Lockout Tag Out and Job Hazard Analysis
- Knowledge of industrial or power facility operation and maintenance
- Knowledge of local and national electrical codes.
- Basic understanding of Electrical schematics and prints
- Understanding of electrical principles
- With oversight, able to retrieve relay files and documentation.
- Familiar with CMMS systems for maintenance tracking.
- Proven computer skills in a Windows environment (Microsoft Office Products) is required.
- Must possess good English oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and projects.
- Self-directed and accountable, able to think critically about processes and issues.
- Highest level of Integrity
- Valid Driver’s License.