Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Solar Commissioning Technician
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Solar Services company in Fremont, CA
Pay Rate: $28 /hr
1. Commission residential PV systems quickly and efficiently
2. On site diagnosis of system operation
3. Identify, coordinate, and observe work completed by sub-contractors
4. Document time and workflow with schedulers and supervisor in real time
5. Complete assigned training and qualification requirements within a specified time frame, including meeting or exceeding minimum test score requirements
6. Prepare reports and communicate to customers the results of commissioning activities
7. Perform other duties assigned including procedure development and revision
RELATED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
1. Practical knowledge of electrical systems, solar electric systems and their components.
2. Strong analytical, diagnostic, and problem-solving skills.
3. Excellent verbal, written, communication and presentation skills.
4. Strong prioritization skills.
5. Driver’s license
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check and a drug screening
Chicago, Illinois, United States
WAVSYS is a solutions company offering contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement and managed services to top companies in the United States.