$26.00 – $45.00 • hourly
Solar Technician ((Commercial and Residential Solar Technicians needed)) NO INSTALL
Location: (Based out of Nothern California, Oakland-San Jose, CA)
Pay Range: $26-$45/hr depends on level/experience (Overtime available)
- Commissioning PV Systems, Troubleshooting Inverters.
- Preventative and corrective maintenance, troubleshooting solar panels.
- Covering a 2 hour radius (needs to be ok with traveling and being out in field Southern California).
- Company vehicle and tools provided.
- Must be comfortable working independently as a "Stand Alone Technician".
- Comfortable being on flat roofs and not afraid of heights.
- Commercial Solar Experience is preferred.
Ideal Experience: Someone who has experience working on solar panels/systems, running tests and diagnostics, troubleshoot, or preventative solar panel maintenance. Preferably someone with solar experience or being on a flat roof. Commissioning Technician Solar Experience is a plus.
Must be able to pass a background check and have a valid driver's license.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $26.00 - $40.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Work Location: In person
Apply directly: Allie [Register to View] Please call immediately after applying.
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service