Solar Panel Installers (Residential)
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Solar Services company in Ontario, CA
Hiring for Levels 1 and 2 Residential Solar Panel Installers, previous experience is a must
Pay: Hourly rate with overtime, mileage, and bonuses. Depends on experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Demonstrate good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
• Works on problems of diverse scope, where data analysis requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
• Networks with senior internal and external personnel within area of expertise.
• Proficiently communicate process and technical specifications to clients
• Install PV equipment per plans, specs, and AHJ requirements - red line and report necessary changes
• Commission monitoring system
• Document any punch list items needed, complete job close out reports
• Minimum 2 years of pv solar installation experience
• High School or Trade School degree in a discipline related to construction or building sciences
• Must be able to lift heavy objects (50 lbs. or more) in addition to climbing ladders and working in high places.
• Valid Driver’s license and clean driving record
• Strong verbal and written communication skills for high volumes of internal and external communication/coordination.
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task at high volume of work
• Ability to work independently, as well as in a group collaborative setting
Note that if you get hired you must undergo an MVR and a background chec