Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
WAVSYS is looking for experienced Commissioning Technicians in the East Bay area.
1. Commission residential PV systems quickly and efficiently
2. On site diagnosis of system operation
3. Identify, coordinate, and observe work completed by sub-contractors
4. Document time and workflow with schedulers and supervisor in real time
5. Complete assigned training and qualification requirements within a specified time frame, including meeting or exceeding minimum test score requirements
6. Prepare reports and communicate to customers the results of commissioning activities
7. Perform other duties assigned including procedure development and revision
1. Practical knowledge of electrical systems, solar electric systems and their components.
2. Strong analytical, diagnostic, and problem-solving skills.
3. Excellent verbal, written, communication and presentation skills.
4. Strong prioritization skills.
5. Driver’s license.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
1. High school graduate or GED.
2. Practical experience with electrical wiring and basic construction practices required.
3. Ability to organize, prioritize and complete multiple tasks simultaneously.
4. Ability to demonstrate a responsive, customer service approach to listening and responding to requests.
5. Ability to communicate status of work activities and issues with peers and management as they relate to projects and tasks.
6. Proficient with the use of the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
7. OSHA 10 and CPR qualification preferred.
Chicago, Illinois, United States
WAVSYS is a solutions company offering contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement and managed services to top companies in the United States.