WAVSYS is looking for an experienced inside sales professional to advise homeowners on purchasing solar in a call-center environment.
It is vital that homeowners experience an incredible first impression when calling to inquire about the purchase of a solar system for their home. To succeed in this role, an individual must possess a sales and customer service-focused mindset, understand the key role they play in the sales process, and work well as a team with other departments including marketing and outside sales teams.
As the first point of contact for sales prospects, the Solar Advisor overcomes objections, qualifies leads over the phone, and schedules qualified leads for an in-home visit. This role responds to high volumes of leads in a call-center environment and will suit a dynamic individual, highly organized and able to multi-task, with a true passion for sales and customer engagement. This person is a subject matter expert on how homeowners can save on energy costs, including understanding local utility rate plans and the cost of energy. This role works closely with Dealers, SunPower salespeople and sales managers, Customer Experience, Lead Generation, Lead management CRM, and Regional Marketing.
This position is based in Austin, TX.
• The first point of contact for prospects, the voice of the company
• Qualifies leads by understanding the homeowner’s energy costs, pre-screening the suitability of solar through satellite tools and scheduling in-home appointments
• Listens to homeowner interests and concerns while providing feedback relevant to that specific homeowner
• Maintains high end-customer satisfaction by guiding quality prospects through the sales channel and process
• Accurately captures all customer related data into SalesForce (CRM)
• Works with lead transfer and appointment process issues
• Meet and exceed monthly quotas and service level agreements while working in a fast paced environment
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• 0-2 years of experience OR equivalent combination of education and experience
• Bachelor's degree
• Strong work ethic, good business acumen, and above average customer service orientation
• Ability to work shifts during all coverage hours: 8am – 9pm, seven days a week. Schedule may change due to business demand.
• Inside sales experience gained within a sales quota environment preferred
• Strong project management and communication skills, with the ability to manage multiple programs and meet tight deadlines
• Experience with Salesforce.com
• Knowledge of solar or leased services
• Self –starter, ability to work independently with moderate direction in a fast-paced environment
• Strong computer skills, including strength in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Exceptional communication skills, in particular telephone and written
• Team player with a positive attitude
• Strong decision making aptitude
• Ability to adapt to frequent new processes and updates
• Ability to maintain a calm and cool demeanor with customers when presented with challenging call or situation
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Associates degree and 2 years related experience OR equivalent combination of education and years of related experience.