Our solar client provides solar panel cleaning services to some of the largest solar power plants in the world. We believe that the key to our success lies in the benefit we provide to our customers. We are a team of professionals and our results show it. We have a strong safety record because job site safety is one of our highest priorities.
Job Location: Rosamond, CA
Night Shift: 7:00PM to 5:30AM
Hourly Rate: $23.23 per hour + travel expenses.
Job Description: Lead needed to manage field operators during solar panel cleaning operations at solar power plants. Specific duties are as follows:
· Work with a team of 1 operator as they operate solar panel cleaning vehicles, including coordination of the following team activities:
· Lifting, carrying, and moving robotic cleaning vehicles (50 lbs. maximum) between rows of solar panels.
· Servicing cleaning vehicles including refilling air and water tanks, changing and charging batteries, and driving service equipment.
· Monitor daily project work schedule and collect information to track team’s daily progress.
· Enforce team compliance with project policies for safety and quality control, and helping to prevent or manage incidents as they arise. (Note: Basic training will be provided at start of employment.
Skills and requirements
· Must have leadership experience ; experience as a supervisor in a construction, agricultural or field labor setting is preferred.
· Must be comfortable making decisions under pressure.
· Solar industry experience is a plus but not required.
· Strong English written, and verbal communication skills are required. Spanish skills a plus.
· Basic mechanical skills are required (including use of basic hand and power tools).
· Basic computer skills (word, excel, office)
· Strength and stamina to maintain a rigorous outdoor work schedule, requiring physical exertion and frequent lifting.
· Standing/moving for extended periods of time.
· Kneeling, bending at the waist, and reaching overhead, above the shoulders and horizontally to load and unload equipment.
· Must be capable of travel to multiple sites.
**Candidates must be able to pass background check, motor vehicle report, and have valid driver's license**
Education: High School or GED equivalent