Solar PV Commissioning Technician
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Solar Services company in Anaheim, California
We are seeking a Commissioning Technician to perform scheduled and unscheduled fieldwork required to set up production monitoring for numerous Solar PV systems in the region. Fieldwork includes commissioning new and existing systems, and system testing.
The commissioning Technician may also be assigned the responsibility for observing the quality and safety of a contractor performing PV System Technician troubleshooting and commissioning type work.
1. Commission residential PV systems quickly and efficiently
2. On site diagnosis of system operation
3. Identify, coordinate, and observe work completed by sub-contractors
4. Document time and workflow with schedulers and supervisor in real time
5. Complete assigned training and qualification requirements within a specified time frame, including meeting or exceeding minimum test score requirements
6. Prepare reports and communicate to customers the results of commissioning activities
7. Perform other duties assigned including procedure development and revision
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check