This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company at their base in Katy, TX.
Pay Rate: $19 - $21 / hour
Hours: 7am - 7pm
- The Maintenance Assistant has the principal responsibility to help and follow the tasks set by his or her Tutor Technician ensuring that the equipment, both for preventive maintenance and repair, is maintained to the highest standards and according to the latest specification.
- He/she is aware of the potential risks associated with such maintenance and works in a safe, orderly and efficient manner.
- The Maintenance Assistant accurately reports completed maintenance and failure occurrences under supervision of his or her Technician.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Fully participates in technical Training Tasks set by his Tutor Technician and ensures his/her training is accurately recorded.
- Learns, through organized seminars and personal study, the operational and technical characteristics of equipment.
- Promotes the importance of Service Quality within the maintenance community.
- Understands and complies with Schlumberger's rules and regulations.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening.