This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Solar Services company remotely in Wisconsin
Pay Rate: Open depending on experience plus medical benefits
We are seeking a talented recruiter to be a strong partner to our business leaders. The recruiter is critical to our success as we implement our strategic roadmap and achieve our future growth strategy. Develop and maintain active partnerships with hiring managers and HR colleagues to ensure the integrity and scalability of staffing processes and systems.
This position delivers high-quality professional level candidates and advances the SunPower brand across numerous markets and professional communities, while guiding hiring managers and candidates through the selection process. This role will perform full life-cycle recruiting and maintain excellent relations with hiring managers, candidates, partner organizations and the community at-large. A wide degree of creativity, near and long-term recruiting vision, business understanding, and personal organization is requird. To be successful, it’s necessary to be hands-on, always striving for efficiency, in this role. You will execute recruiting strategies, help design go-to-market plans for candidate attraction, source/recruit candidates, make offers and much more.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following (other duties may be assigned):
• Support and drive the hiring practices to fit SunPower’s culture.
• Confer with hiring managers to identify personnel needs and search assignments.
• Support hiring managers to improve search and selection results.
• Identify unique and non-traditional sources for finding candidates. Develop leading-edge methods to attract talent. Understand predictive impact of applied strategies.
• Effectively screen and interview candidates, assess skills in line with the role and responsibilities. Manage communication and logistics for interviews. Prepare candidates for interviews by providing detailed information on the company, our business strategy, department background, expectations, etc. Negotiate and communicate offer to successful candidates.
• Assess and provide recommendations to improve current processes to ensure SunPower attracts and hires the best talent available.
• Delivers hires to meet staffing goals on monthly, quarterly, and annual basis. Partner closely with HRBPs and Finance to ensure headcount and hiring activity is current all the time.
• Create and foster relationships with colleges and diverse professional organizations to attract and recruit professionals, alumni and interns.
• Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state-of-the-art recruiting practices.
RELATED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
• B.S. in Human Resources, Communications, Marketing, or related discipline required. 5+ years’ full life-cycle recruiting experience, preferably in a high-tech industry.
• A high level of knowledge in all full life-cycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, legal considerations, job analysis, wage and salary trends, relationship management, and due diligence.
• Strong experience utilizing online sourcing methods, creating new attraction strategies/methods, innovating communication standards into proactive recruiting model.
• Experience using LinkedIn as recruiting tool; understanding of how to implement alerts in order to be prompted with new information.
• Strong bias for action and an ability to deliver results quickly. Demonstrated personal accountability, integrity, credibility and a role model for others.
• Flexible but tenacious. Able to understand and align with the business and deal with senior leaders.
• Msut be able to manage competing demands while maintaining calm demeanor. Must be conceptual, creative, and innovative, resilient, adaptable and flexible.
• Proven project management, writing, and oral communication skills are required, as well as the ability to communicate using a variety of media – MS Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word), Slack, LinkedIn, etc.
• Ability to travel as required to attend university events.
• Strong initiative and solid judgment.
• Experienced in mining online databases.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo an MVR and a background check