Human Resources Representative
Human Resources Representative (Remote)
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Solar Services company in Austin, Texas
Pay Rate: $20-$30 per hour depending on experience plus medical benefits
What You’ll Be Doing (ie. Job Duties)
• Follow up with Employees and Managers to make sure they are aware of Employee Benefits deadlines via zoom chat, email, slack, and over the phone; troubleshoot online enrollment systems issues
• Answer employee benefits, online enrollment systems, benefits payroll deductions, and 401(k) questions.
• Create and update benefits and wellness communications, document procedures, create instructions, and other documents
• Run reporting from various systems, apply formulas and knowledge of systems’ data to identify the employees with specific attributes being targeted for communications
• Assist with administration for all benefits, including HSA, and 401(k). Support data review and audit of plans.
• Liaise with vendors to troubleshoot administrative or employee issues, including invoicing and accounting issues.
• Assist with New Hire Enrollment, Life Events, and Open Enrollment meetings, logistics, implementations, and communications.
• Keep benefits documents (internal and employee-facing) organized
• Complete BenefitSolver benefits transactions (i.e. reviewing enrollments, documentation for Life Events, etc.)
• Other tasks as assigned
What We Look For In You (ie. Job Requirements)
• 2-5 years of experience in HR including at least 1 year of front-line experience answering employee and manager benefits inquiries regarding benefit plans, benefit payroll deductions, and online benefit enrollment systems
• Experience explaining benefits to employees who are not knowledgeable about benefits and who are not technology-savvy
• Solid understanding of confidentiality, employee benefits administration and regulatory requirements.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products, especially Excel. Knowledge of excel formulas.
• Deeply detailed, organized, and process oriented, but able to work with those who are not
• Proactive with a focus toward constant improvement
• At least 1 year of experience working with online HRIS/benefits administration systems and the data they produce
• Bilingual English/Spanish with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (including spelling and grammar)
• Associates degree in HR or related field, OR equivalent additional professional experience.
• A friendly demeanor, strong critical thinking and analytical skills, and a desire to deliver the best customer experience to our employees
• Ability to learn and apply new technology and share knowledge with others
• Have a quiet work space where you can work with or talk about confidential information, with reliable internet access
Nice To Haves
• Experience in high growth environment - comfort with ambiguity, taking ownership of tasks, problem solving.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo an MVR and a background check
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service