We are looking for Solar Panel Washers and Supervisors to take up manual labor tasks and support operations in worksites. This will be working for one of our solar energy clients in a long term contract (approx. 10 months with opportunity for extension)
Washer Hourly Rate: $15.35 per hour
Supervisor rate: $23.23 per hour
Shift: Nights, 7pm-5:30am
Job Description: Worker needed to assist with cleaning solar panels at utility scale/DG solar power plant. Supervisors will be leading a team of 2-3 cleaners. Specific duties will consist of operating NovaSource robotic cleaning system and manual brush to brush and wipe solar modules. Note: Basic training will be provided at start of employment.
Skills and requirements
· Basic mechanical skills are required.
· Strength and stamina to maintain a rigorous work schedule, requiring physical exertion and frequent lifting.
· Standing/moving for extended periods of time.
· Kneeling, bending at the waist, and reaching overhead, above the shoulders and horizontally to load and unload equipment.
Employee responsible for wearing hard toed boots, safety vest, safety glasses, hard hats and gloves.
- Must pass 7 year background check
- Must have valid driver's license and be able to pass motor vehicle report
- Previous experience performing outdoor labor preferred
- For Supervisors - must have either team lead of supervision experience