Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Electronics Technician (Printed Circuit Board)
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Solar Services company in Austin, TX
Pay Rate: Up to at 20/hr depending on experience
1) Soldering and/or rework SMT and PCB
2) Ability to use calipers/rulers/etc
3) Proficiency in Microsoft Office (powerpoint, excel)
4) Understands simple drawings and can fill in missing dimensions
5) Solar and/or clean room experience a plus
6) Follows directions and comfortable with rapid changes in direction/instructions
7) Effective communicator (especially English)
8) Experience with metrology tools a positive (i.e. tensile tester, environmental chambers, power supplies)
9) Basic electrical principles (can use a DMM to measure circuit voltage, etc)
10) General mechanical skills (using saws, drills, hammers, etc)
11) Ability to lift 30lb
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check and a drug screening
Chicago, Illinois, United States
WAVSYS is a solutions company offering contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement and managed services to top companies in the United States.